- PLEASE NOTE: Reports should not be submitted for AJs that were undertaken more than 12 months ago.
- REPORTS FOR EXPEDITIONS COMPLETED MORE THAN 12 MONTHS AGO, CAN NOT BE ASSESSED OR APPROVED.
- Please refer to our 'Further Duke of Ed Info' Fact Sheet on Journey Logs/Reports for more detail.
- Please complete all the below fields accurately before submitting.
- Reports must be in PDF format and under 9MB to to be accepted. If they are too large the form will load for a long time, the fields will reset and your report will not have gone through.
- The larger the file the longer it will take to submit.
- If your submission is successful you will be redirected to a confirmation screen and also sent a confirmation email (if it does not work it may be because your file is too large or you have entered your email incorrectly).
- Please take the time to complete the details accurately to ensure an efficient sign-off process.
- In peak times sign-off waiting periods can be up to 2 weeks, if you know your journey report has been submitted successfully please do not re-submit as you will only lengthen the waiting time for others. After 2 weeks, or if particularly urgent, please call or email to check with us.